The Sac 02 Microsac bags
- Autoclavable: the bags are guaranteed to endure temperatures up to 124° C or 255° F, making them autoclave proof.
- No dry-out zones: contact between filter and substrate is limited, minimizing substrate dehydration under the filter zone.
- Flexibility: the length of the bags and the distribution of the filters are adapted to the application and desired gas exchange rate.
- Physical strength: the Microsacs are subjected to rigorous tests to ensure that the bags remain strong after heat treatment and physical handling.
- Development: the Microsacs are constantly tested and improved in cooperation with our sister company Mycelia, ensuring that our products meet large production demand and automation standards.
- Transparency: the characteristics of the plastic film, in combination with the narrow filter strips ensure optimal visual quality control of the bag’s content.
- No patches: the filter strips cover the whole length of the bag, optimizing gas exchange and gas distribution.